Forget a card or flowers – give the gift of brunch this Mother’s Day. Check out these special deals and boozy brunches going on in honor of the holiday.
- Avenues Bistro is offering $10 bottomless mimosas, bloody marys and bellinis and a brunch buffet on Mother’s Day. The cost is $24.95 for adults and $12.95 for kids. The buffet will include eggs benedict, burnt end hash, filet mignon and more.
- Jax Fish House & Oyster Bar will serve free mimosas for moms starting at 10:30 May 8th. In addition to their regular brunch menu, the restaurant will offer stone crab claws, avocado toast and lobster cobb salad.
- Kauffman Center Dining Experience will have bottomless mimosas and bloody marys for $10 on May 8th – along with a special Mother’s Day brunch buffet ($35). Brunch offerings include oven roasted salmon, a prime rib carving station, build your own omelet and a dessert buffet.
- Mother’s Day at Rye includes two ways to celebrate – from brunch to a prime rib dinner. Rye’s brunch menu includes pastries by Chef Megan Garrelts and smoked salmon quiche. That evening, guests can enjoy a special Mother’s Day three-course prime rib dinner for $30.
- Bluestem will host a Mother’s Day Tea ($25) Saturday, May 7th from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. The tea will feature an assortment of tea selections paired with savory and sweet offerings like chamomile panna cotta and spring pea soup. On May 8th, Bluestem’s Mother’s Day brunch will feature a new cocktail menu and new brunch dishes created by chefs Megan and Colby Garrelts.
- Bristol Seafood Grill will have a buffet-style Mother’s day brunch on May 8 from 9:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. The brunch will include an array of fresh cold smoked fish, oysters on the half shell, lox, peel-and-eat shrimp, assorted cheeses, fresh fruits, homemade salads, made-to-order omelets and Belgian waffles.
- J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood will celebrate Mother’s Day on May 8 with a $45 three-course prix fixe menu including filet mignon, lobster and crème brulee. The restaurant will open early on Mother’s Day at 11 a.m.
- The Well Bar & Grill is hosting a six-station brunch buffet on May 8. The Mother’s Day menu will include a seafood station with cocktail shrimp, smoked salmon dip, whole fillet smoked salmon platter, crispy shrimp and grits and southwest crispy shrimp. Plus, regular brunch offerings like Belgian waffles, made-to-order omelets, savory lunch items and desserts.
Beyond the specials listed above, some of my picks for wow-worthy Mother’s Day brunch spots include:
- Ça Va – head straight to the $8 build-your-own mimosa bar or peruse french-inspired food offerings like sweet and savory crepes, croissants and quiches.
- Cucina della Ragazza – think outside the brunch box with Ragazza’s selection of authentic Italian breakfast entrees. Don’t miss the house smoked Pastrami Hash ($13) and Breakfast Panino ($9) with fresh mozzarella, prosciutto and scrambled egg.
- Room 39 – their Artichoke Toast ($10) changed my life. But that’s only the beginning with Room 39’s brunch menu. My mom is a fan of the Smoked Salmon Scramble ($9.50) and we both love the Frittata ($9) with snap peas, asparagus and feta.
- Magnolia’s Southern Cuisine – three words: Red Velvet Waffle ($5). It’s infamous at Magnolia’s – along with their Buttermilk Fried Chicken…and Smoked Gouda Mac & Cheese ($6.50). Their selection of southern comfort foods will make mom very happy.
Are you taking mom somewhere special for brunch? Tell me about it in the comment section below. My mom lives out of town so unfortunately we won’t be able to spend the day together. But you can bet I’ll be eating brunch in her honor! 🙂