Explore Downtown Overland Park’s growing food and drink scene during the city’s Local Life Third Friday events, happening now through December. More than 10 bars and restaurants will offer specials, samples, giveaways and live music each month from 5-9 p.m. Be sure to check out these Third Friday food stops when you visit.
- The Upper Crust Pie Bakery: $8 Pie Flights and wine
- Ambrosia Cafe: sandwiches, vegan offerings, salads and dessert
- Aubrey Vineyards: free wine tastings (and a look at Overland Park’s first winery and vineyard!)
- BrewLab: local craft beers, kombucha, charcuterie and sandwiches
- The Culinary Center of Kansas City: live music, free food tastings, local beer and spirits
- Homer’s Coffee House: coffee, sandwiches, pastries and live music
- Papa Keno’s Pizzeria: pizza and beer specials – including any two-topping pizza and Free State or Boulevard pitcher for $29.99
- The Tasteful Olive: food samples featuring the shop’s oil and vinegar, live music and discounts on your next purchase
- Doughnut Lounge: classic, signature and savory doughnuts and coffee drinks
In addition to Third Friday’s food scene, Downtown Overland Park also features art galleries, gift shops and clothing stores.
Mark your calendar for these upcoming Third Fridays:
- Friday, April 20
- Friday, May 18 | Downtown Dog Day
- Friday, June 15 | Movies in the Park
- Friday, July 20 | Movies in the Park
- Friday, August 17 | Movies in the Park
- Friday, September 21
- Friday, October 19
- Friday, November 16 | Mayor’s Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony
- Friday, December 21
For updates on events each month, be sure to follow LOCAL LIFE on Facebook. Let me know where you plan on dining by commenting below!
This post is sponsored by Downtown OP, but all opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Out to Eat the best blog it can be!